Contact us or find out how to reach us
Fanes Hut 2060 m.
I-39030 S.Vigilio di Marebbe
Val Badia Dolomiti Italy
Tel.: +39 0474 501 097
Coordinates: 46.612135, 12.014299
How to reach us
The Fanes Hut is located in the heart of the Dolomites, in the legendary Fanes Empire amidst the Fanes - Senes- Braies Natural Park.
The hut can be reached by foot from La Valle, from S. Leonardo in Badia and from S. Cassiano.
In winter time the hut can be reached by ski, by foot, with snow-shoes or with a snow cat from Pederü (6 km). In summer time the hut offers a jeep shuttle for its guests.
The Fanes Plateau can be reached on several routes:
- the most classic route from north leads via the Tamersc Valley (Al Plan/S. Vigilio - Pederü)
- from La Valle via the Fanes Valley across the S. Antonio Pass
- from south/west, S. Cassiano (Capanna Alpina)
- from west (La Villa - Forcela de Medesc or Pedraces - Santa Croce Sanctuary - Forcela de Sas dla Crusc)
- from east/south-east (Cortina d'Ampezzo) via the Fanes Valley (Podestagno - Punt Alt - Fanes Grande)
- BOLZANO DOLOMITI AIRPORT
- FLIGHTS FROM AND TO BOLZANO
- INNSBRUCK AIRPORT
- VERONA VILLAFRANCA AIRPORT
- VENICE AIRPORT
On the Val Badia road there is sometimes a diversion on to a panoramic road, due to road works. INFORMATION